Unpaid & Unclaimed Dividend - IEPF

Refund to claimants from Fund:

Any person whose shares and / or unclaimed dividend has been transferred to the Fund, may claim their refund to the IEPF Authority by submitting an online application in Form IEPF-5 available on the website of Investor Education and Protection Fund at http://www.iepf.gov.in/IEPFA/refund.html

Nodal Officer IEPF:

Mrs. Hutokshi Wadia
Grasim Industries Limited
Aditya Birla Centre
'A' Wing, 2nd Floor
S. K. Ahire Marg, Worli,
Mumbai 400 030
Email ID: grasim.iepf@adityabirla.com