Grasim, Nagda leads from the front against Covid-19 fight
Media coverage in Dainik Bhaskar Ujjain edition
Grasim, Nagda’s response during the tough times of Covid – 19 lockdown is unparalleled. The company stood in the forefront by providing ration kits to needy villagers, implementing sanitization work in houses and empowering the women by engaging them in making masks.
The company also implemented strict measures to ensure safety of its workers as well as staff.
The focus was primarily on safety precautions and CSR activities done during the lockdown period which still continues…
- Grasim is among India’s top 10 companies for Sustainability and CSR 2020
- Grasim, Nagda leads from the front against Covid-19 fight
- Grasim Industries adopts multi-pronged approach to support the underprivileged during COVID-19
- Going beyond business in the fight against COVID-19
- Shabaumawi gets the gift of a smart-class